2012-2013: TIWS for MVP: Most Valuable Professionals. Certification Project of the entire staff of the International Control Center (CIC) of Telefonica International Wholesales Services (TIWS).
Difficulties in structuring the knowledge due to the technical complexity.
High levels of staff turnover.
Difficulty in finding and selecting appropriate job profiles.
Complexity organizing technical and processes training suitable to the technical profiles.
Diagnosis and Training of the entire staff of the CIC. (More than 100 Operators and Engineers.
Certification by Knowledge + results.
10 services (Front, Front-NMC, VPN, NMC, CGI, STI, RED, Dispatchers, Team Leader and Engineer Exploitation).
Telefonica International Wholesale Services is the organization within the Telefonica Group that provides wholesale telecommunications services globally to international fixed and mobile operators, ISPs and content providers.
Its portfolio includes international voice services, IP, capacity, satellite services, international services for corporations, mobility services and platforms.
Its Backbone TIER1 provides direct connectivity between Latin America, the U.S. and Europe through its extensive international fiber optic network including the SAm-1 submarine cable, and carries over 20 billion minutes of international voice yearly through its network NGN and its more than 300 direct routes with international carriers.
Certification Project for the entire staff of the International Control Center (CIC) of Telefonica International Wholesales Services (TIWS).
The MVP Transformation process for TIWS that LATAM Training developed at the CIC throughout 2012 and 2013 consists of the following:
- Kick-Off involving all agents.
- Initial Diagnosis to adjust the focus of the project.
- Capture and Structuring Knowledge: Creating Functional Maps.
- Creating Knowledge Packs: Instructives and Questions Banks.
- Implementation of Online Web Platform.
- Evaluation of the Individual State Knowledge.
- Creating Training Modules to fill the identified Gaps.
- Training Internal leaders.
- Continuous improvement Development and Control: Productivity, Quality and Customer Satisfaction.
- Measuring obtained results.